Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How to order

This software runs on your cellular phone which is capable of running JAVA programs.I will provide the map for you got from google (satellite, terrain or maps) for requested area with different zoom levels.You just need to send the link of the area map you need to have on your mobile phone.
for example for northern part of Milan:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=iran&oe=UTF-8&cd=4&ll=45.911033,9.006042&spn=0.966968,2.460937&t=p&z=9

For generating such a link for your favourite area just open http://maps.google.com/ and zoom in your requested area. On top right of the map screen click on "LINK" and copy the link shown in the top block. Send this link to me. I will send the program, requested maps and instructions by email to you. or I will put them somewhere on the net and give you the link.

For payment, if you are in Iran I will provide a SIBA Melli bank card number. If you are abroad, I can receive money through PayPal or bank transfer to an Italian bank account.

No comments: